Monday, September 11, 2017

Events for Mepacon Fall 2017 (Part Two)

The second wave of my events are finally submitted for Mepacon, November 10-12 at the Hilton in Downtown Scranton, PA.

Despite some cool ideas to run two hour "grown-up" RPG sessions, I've kept things simple and filled out my twelve hour GM requirement with two more sessions of My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria RPG, Friday afternoon and early evening.

"Tokens of Friendship"  MLP: RPG, Six players max. 
My Little Pony has a role-playing game and it's as magical as the power of friendship!  Each session you can create your very own pony and share adventures with your friends in Ponyville, Canterlot, and beyond!   Or bring back your pony from a previous session to play some more! Parents welcome to help their child or play alongside them.

Running in the 4-6 and 8-10 timeslots.

More of the same....

7 comments: